Passionate about music, golf and travelling, I am known for my leadership and communicative energy, and for my talent for acting as a connector. I like to help people to achieve their full potential.
- Master Engineer and Master’s degree with high honours, Team Management and Quality, Université Lumière Lyon 2, France | 2002
- Graduate of General University Studies (DEUG), Economics and Management, Université Lumière Lyon 2, France | 2000
For over 15 years, Isabelle has been working to develop and implement strategies and initiatives that foster business growth.
Dedicated, focused and dynamic, she thrives on working with high-performing professionals in fast-paced environments. Isabelle is known for her leadership, for her ability to build collaborative environments and solid relationships with stakeholders, for the management of programs and budgets as well as for business analysis.
She contributes to building mobilized, inspired and successful teams, and values coaching and mentoring. Throughout her career, she has developed strong skills:
- Strategy and planning
- Marketing and communications
- Business development
- Project management
- Team management
Why I joined the Collective
By choosing Delegatus, I joined a strong and dynamic team that shares my values:
- client service excellence
Every day I have the pleasure of working with people who are brilliant, ambitious and passionate. From my first meeting, I knew that I needed to be part of the adventure!
My purpose at Delegatus
My role is to lead Delegatus’ growth efforts and continue to raise the firm’s profile, and I am committed to:
- Conveying our team’s passion, expertise and human skills in the market.
- Ensuring that our clients and lawyers are provided with an exceptional experience.
- Attracting talented lawyers to the Collective.
- Supporting and advising our lawyers in their business development efforts.
- Advisor, Inception Block Ventures | 2018-