Delegatus is proud to announce that Pascale Pageau received the Lexpert Zenith Award by Lexpert Magazine at a gala in Toronto on June 22, 2017. This year’s edition celebrates the advancement of women in the legal profession.
Seasoned business litigation lawyer, Ms. Pageau is the founding President and CEO of Delegatus, an innovative law firm that reinvented the delivery of legal services for the benefit of both clients and lawyers. The firm has also introduced a service of on-demand lawyers in Quebec, and now in Toronto, for corporations and law firms.
Surrounded with a strong team of lawyers and directors, she oversees the firm’s strategic and business development, while maintaining a strong and fructuous relationship with the firm’s clients, allies and ambassadors.
Her creativity and business sense brought Ms. Pageau many accolades from the business and legal industries:
- 2016 and 2015: W100 Top Female Entrepreneurs in Canada by PROFIT/Canadian Business/Châtelaine
- 2015: Lexpert Rising Stars: Leading Lawyers Under 40
- 2014: Litigation Lawyer to Watch (Lexpert Guide to the Leading US/Canada Cross-border Litigation Lawyers)
- 2013: Top 100 Canada’s Most Powerful Women by the Women’s Executive Network (WXN) - trailblazer and trendsetter’s category. Only 8 women in Quebec were granted this award
- 2013: Choice of the jury award as the Influential Woman of the Future (La Presse)
- 2013: Named one of the Quebec Top 8 Women Entrepreneurs (Premières en Affaires)
- 2013: Women of Distinction Award from the Women’s Y Foundation
- 2012: Named in the Top 25 of the Future Leaders of Quebec, including the special Creativity Award (Journal Les Affaires)
- 2008: New Woman Entrepreneur of the Year Award (RFAQ)
- 2006: Young Professional of Quebec Award (Arista), Young Chamber of Commerce of Montreal)
Furthermore, Delegatus ranked in both 2015 and 2016 annual PROFIT 500, the definitive ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies and in the top 10 Quebec regional law firms (Canadian Lawyer magazine, 2012).
Ms. Pageau is a frequent guest speaker and covers a range of subjects, including business development, changes in the legal services industry, advancement of women in the business as well as the innovative services offered by Delegatus. She was notably a guest speaker at the highly prestigious event TEDxMontrealWomen (Transforming our personal limitations into elements of success) in December 2013.