Caution, Delegatus is a Collective that wants to work with passionate and resourceful people that like to get out of their comfort zone.
- Do you want to work in an environment with happy colleagues without big egos, where the culture is human, collaborative and authentic?
- Do you want to take part of the growth of a pioneer of NewLaw in Canada and its leader in Quebec?
Come transform the legal world with us, and live an exceptional and unique work experience!
The Delegatus Benefits
Dynamic and collaborative team
3 weeks of vacation and 5 personal days
Focus on balance: Flexible schedule, remote work, weekly meditation sessions
Competitive salary, well-being and training allocations
Group benefits and access to a telemedicine app
Extra day off on your birthday
Trusting and innovative workplace culture
Bright and warm work environment
A unique culture
At Delegatus, our corporate culture is a treasure that we want to preserve. Each one of us is proud to contribute to the Collective.
On a daily basis, this means:
- A warm welcome and a structured integration: the team and your work equipment are waiting for you from Day 1. We support you with a solid integration plan, and a sponsor is assigned to help you feel at home right away.
- We listen carefully to your opinion: your voice and your involvement are essential.
- You are important, regardless of your role: we are all equal and everyone's contribution is valuable to the evolution of Delegatus.
We constantly strive to grow an administrative team that practices the right to be happy without restraint!
Are these words part of your DNA?
- Team spirit
Wishing to contribute to a better world
If so, we might be made for each other! Fill out our application form.
Open positions on the team
We are looking for a Growth & Marketing Coordinator recognized for his/her efficiency, rigor, creativity and joie de vivre. A passionate person with a good business vision and a geek side. Check out our job description (in French)!
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant who is known for her/his thoroughness, is very organized, and have at least 10 years experience in a law firm. Check out the job description here! (French only)
We are looking for a receptionist known for providing a distinctive and human experience, an enthusiastic listener who exudes a positive professional image. Check the full job description here! (French only)