I combine my 20 years of experience as an employment and labour lawyer and human resources manager.
I am passionate about travel and outdoor activities. During my free time, I volunteer in my community.
- Member of Chartered Professionals in Human Resources (CPHR) | 2015 to present
- LL. B. Law, University of Montreal | 2000
Antonietta Marro is an experienced lawyer who combines the talents of legal counsel with her experience as a manager and executive in employment and labor law and human resources. As a strategic advisor, she is recognized for her professional diligence and thoroughness, the quality of her customer service and her approach focused on achieving measurable results.
She has held several positions in human resources management and as corporate legal counsel, in various industries: aerospace, financial services, and healthcare. She also held an advisory role to senior management of several large organizations on all aspects of employment and labour law and has acted as legal counsel on mergers and acquisitions matters related to labour law.
Her responsibilities included corporate restructuring, negotiating terminations, drafting contracts and policies, handling grievances and arbitrations, and collective bargaining.
Prior to joining the Collective, Antonietta was Senior Director, Human Resources and Governance at l’Alliance du personnel professionnel et technique de la santé et des services sociaux. She also held the role of senior director of human resources at the services préhospitaliers Laurentides-Lanaudière.
Antonietta worked at National Bank of Canada, where she acted as Senior Advisor, Employee Relations, Business Partner in Human Resources, and then Senior Director, Employee Relations. She also held the position of Senior Legal Advisor, Labor and Employment Law, then Senior Director, Labor Relations at Aveos Fleet Performance from 2008 to 2012.
Experience in private practice
Antonietta began her career in private practice in employment and labour law, first at Bélanger-Sauvé from 2000 to 2003, then at Stikeman from 2003 to 2008.
- Involved in a major acquisition for a bank, including due diligence and negotiation of the terms of the acquisition agreement.
- Involved in the employee transfer resulting from the sale of Air Canada’s business to Aveos Fleet Performance.
- President of the Association of Corporate Council (ACC) – Quebec section | 2009-2014
- Member of the board of directors of Collège Jean-Eudes parents’ association | 2019-2021