As a lawyer with unbridled energy, litigation was always my destiny. I am a history buff and an avid movie lover, and my case analysis is primarily based on the human factor.
I listen to my clients so that in a pleasant atmosphere, we can come to a winning solution.
Salaried lawyer at Delegatus since
LL.B., Law, Cooperative Program, Sherbrooke University | 2014
Ms. Michaud’s practice encompasses all aspects of a litigation case, including the drafting of procedures, legal advice to clients and representations before the various courts in Quebec.
Thanks to her versatility and strong abilities in case management and legal research, Ms. Michaud supports our litigation and dispute resolution team.
Throughout her university law training, Marie-Ève was a student and intern at Cascades, where she namely drafted numerous commercial contracts for supply and services.
Experience in private practice
Before joining Delegatus, Marie-Ève did an internship at the Morency law firm. She collaborated on various litigation files, including class action, as well as in matters of labour law and municipal law.
Within the Sherbrooke University cooperative law program, she was a student intern at Norton Rose Fulbright and Delegatus.
- Represented Énergir in multiple cases in damages and dispute management.
- Represented Hydro-Québec in a case to obtain the necessary injunctions to undertake a project valued at over 1.3 billion dollars.
- Represented Construction Santé Montréal in a litigation case about damages resulting from cost overrun and delays for the execution of major construction work and a request to strike out a mortgage.
- Represented a major pan-Canadian business for multiple cases in contract termination and litigation.
- Represented a construction company in the case of an interlocutory and permanent injunction against a municipality regarding a dispute related to municipal regulations governing the construction of a commercial building.