I have always loved getting involved in my community, either professionally or personally. I can say that my life includes elements of altruism and courage.
Hence, what matters the most to me is to be there for my clients, from small businesses to large ones, through strategic advice and the negotiation of satisfactory commercial agreements.
Risk analysis and project management are also part of my formula as well as the joyful empowerment of successfully achieving a project!
Lawyer entrepreneur at Delegatus since
- LL. B., Law, Université du Québec à Montréal | 2005
- Legal techniques, Law, Collège Ahuntsic | 2000
Throughout her career, Ms. Pamela Sarti has acquired a global vision of the business world and business management, in Canada and on the international level — Singapore, China, India, Australia, Europe, the United States and Latin America.
Professional and communicative, she has developed a project manager approach that allows her to efficiently reach her clients’ objectives.
As a business lawyer, she combines particular expertise in information technology (IT) and in real estate, and a wealth of experience in large businesses.
At Delegatus, Pamela acts as legal advisor for a large financing company in Quebec and for Mouvement Desjardins. Before joining Delegatus, she was a legal advisor for Belron Canada from 2011 to 2014, and for Sobeys Québec from 2009 to 2010.
She also worked in legal affairs at the National Bank of Canada from 2007 to 2008, offering her legal support to bank branches to manage disputes outside of Quebec. As a legal technician, she specialized in verifying contracts for Financement d’Équipement GE Canada from 2003 to 2004.
Experience in private practice
Before joining Delegatus, Pamela began her career as a student and intern at Desjardins Ducharme. She then reoriented her practice in business after the firm’s dissolution in 2007.
- Project management and negotiation, drafting and revision of various commercial agreements, within a large Quebec financing company, mainly in information technology and commercial rentals in Canada and internationally—the United States, Singapore, European Union, India, Mexico and Australia.
- Project management and negotiation, drafting and revision of various commercial agreements for Mouvement Desjardins, mainly for real estate rentals and information technology.
- Business risk management and business analysis for Belron Canada. The analyses juxtaposed commercial law, information technology law, real estate management, franchising, competition law, dispute management, assistance to the legal affairs management and strategic support in various sectors of the company, including the distribution network and service centres.
- Regularization of all Sobeys Québec’s real estate cases, securing the IGA, Tradition and Rachelle-Berry networks throughout Quebec following the business’s explosive growth.
President and director of the board of directors of Unité de travail pour l'implantation de logement étudiant (“UTILE”). L’UTILE is a non-profit business that invests in the development of cooperative student housing. | April 2014 to May 2018
Conferences and publications
Writer and blogger, Information technology