Area of practice
Bank and private financing
Valuation and venture capital
We know banking law and financing
We work with lenders and borrowers alike for Canadian and international financing operations. Multinational or business lenders can rely on our business lawyers’ know-how and tact.
Experience and quality of collaboration
You can obtain on-demand advice for your current financial operations as well as quality solutions for your most complex cases.
We become business partners. We adapt to your needs and advise you on a vast range of financial operations:
- Project funding
- Asset-based funding
- Commercial funding
- High-yield investments
- Debt financing
- Debtors in possession financing or “DIP financing”
- Wholesale credit facilities
- Private investments
- Structured financing
- Subordinate financing arrangements
- Financing for equipment, in particular aircraft
- Securities loan investments on the financial markets
- Offerings related to equity instruments
- Public-private partnerships or PPPs.
Our services are for:
- Creditors, such as banks, credit companies, investment funds and financial institutions.
- Debtors, such as corporate borrowers, trusts and institutional borrowers.
Contact our experienced lawyers