Entertainment and media law
Delegatus has unique expertise in entertainment and media law, thanks to his multidisciplinary team of highly experienced lawyers in intellectual property, financing, commercial, labour and insurance law.
With their experience in various fields such as television, music, entertainment, telecommunications and information technology, our entrepreneurial lawyers understand your issues and advise you strategically in order to achieve your business objectives in a constantly evolving environment.
From the conception of a project to its exploitation, our team accompanies you at every stage of the creative process.
Delegatus offers a wide range of services that meet the unique needs of the entertainment and media industry, such as:
- Negotiation, drafting and revision of intellectual property agreements, including assignments and licensing of trademarks and copyrights
- Negotiation, drafting and revision of production, operations, distribution and broadcasting agreements
- Negotiation, drafting and review of financing agreements
- Negotiation, drafting and revision of artists contracts and labour contracts
- Interpretation of collective agreements
- Review of chains of title
- Advice on intellectual property and image rights
- Advice on insurance law, including Errors & Omissions (E&O) insurance
- Advice on regulatory compliance
- Advice on advertising and marketing law
Contact our experienced lawyers