- Master’s Degree in Management Training, Université de Sherbrooke, Longueuil | 1998
- Bachelor’s in Industrial Relations, Université Laval | 1991
- “Complexity, Conscience and Management” Leadership Program, Université Laval, Québec | 2015
- Management Skills, Groupe Conseil CFC | 2005
- The Art of Being a Leader, Groupe Conseil CFC | 2004
For 32 years, Manon Boisvert led a career at Mouvement Desjardins, Canada’s foremost financial cooperative. She has had various management roles since 2001:
- Team Leader, Talent and Succession Development
- Recruiting Centre Director, Skills and Career Development
- Senior Director, Course Offering for the Caisses network.
Manon has developed a vast experience in leading high-performance teams through her ability to offer a vision, identify people’s strengths and showcase them. She took part in the implementation of a business university offering coherent training to fulfill the company’s business needs.
She coordinated the development and implementation of two development programs which offer a certification of relational skills and credits. These certifications have allowed clients to receive high-quality expertise when services are provided.
She also received wonderful recognition for her management style in a glowing article written by one of her employees, “Une patronne pas comme les autres” (A boss unlike any other), published in La Presse, on June 15, 2014.
Why I joined the Collective
I decided to join Delegatus because I was drawn to the dynamism, leadership and vision demonstrated by its president, Pascale Pageau. The business culture, known for its employees’ well-being, is in line with my personal values—way of life, autonomy, trust and respect. I am convinced that this vision allows Delegatus to better practice business law.
I believe that my experience and strengths significantly contribute to Delegatus’s business objectives, in a climate of creativity and enjoyment.
My purpose at Delegatus
My mission is to ensure the evolution of Delegatus' culture, aligned with our vision and values, and to implement practices allowing our team to work in a human and collaborative environment.
I also work on implementing a learning environment that allows the members of the Collective to grow and propels their talents.
In summary, I am the person that ensure all the foundations are in place for the Collective to be fully happy everyday!
- Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines associés (CRHA) | From 2012 to present day.
- Réseau des professionnelles de la formation du Québec (RPFQ) | From 2017 to present day.
- La gouvernance au féminin | 2018 to present day.
Prix et distinctions
Recognized in a glowing article written by one of her employees, “Une patronne pas comme les autres” (A boss unlike any other), published in La Presse, on June 14, 2014.