As your business evolves, the lawyers at Delegatus will take care of changes to your constitution documents and will, upon request, handle of the following decisive steps:
- Issuing of new shares
- Splitting or consolidation of shares
- Exporting jurisdiction
They will also document your financial reorganization:
- Financial rollover
- Buyout or exchange of shares
- Estate freezing
- Financial Planning.
In corporate law, it is essential to do business with a lawyer. When you launch your business, your lawyer becomes the business partner who helps you understand and implement a number of mechanisms regarding business law:
- Capitalization that is more or less complex, adapted to your needs.
- Shareholder agreements
- Voting convention
- Stock purchase options plan, etc.
Calling on the services of a lawyer at Delegatus from the very beginning will mean avoiding several difficulties. One of our advisors will guide you and ensure that all of your interests are protected.
Our lawyers work with paralegals to keep and regularly update your books and business records:
- Examine books and records of target entities that you seek to acquire.
- Identify irregularities and offers solutions.
Our team could very well be the indispensable asset for your company’s well-being!