Area of practice
Intellectual property is one of your company’s most important acquired assets. That is to say that its processes and know-how are often what gives it its value, both current and future. So why not ensure that these intangible goods are managed with expertise so that they preserve all of their value?
We help protect your assets
The experienced lawyers in our intellectual property team offer your managers strategic guidance. They help you answer the following questions:
- What type of licence needs to be provided to a distributor?
- How can we protect software?
- Does a new medication need to be patented across the globe?
- Are the provisions in this trademark contract acceptable?
- Do the references to copyright in my promotional documents comply to regulations?
- Does this advertisement comply with applicable legislation?
Guidance at every step of the way
- From a product idea to its marketing, we establish the suitable strategy with you and various experts.
- We draw up licensing agreements for the valuation of assets and software use.
- We also review your clauses pertaining to patents, trademarks and copyright, not to mention information confidentiality agreements, which are essential to any transaction.
Contact our experienced lawyers