Area of practice
Governance and ethics
The challenges related to governance that companies must face throughout Quebec and Canada, including not-for-profits and international companies that are active in Canada, are varied and constantly evolving.
- Board of directors operations
- Conflict within the board of directors or management
- Shareholder rights
- Management practices
- Diversity and inclusion
- Ethical or financial compliance
- Conflicts of interest
- Fraud and corruption
- Serious misconduct
- Psychological harassment in the workplace
We know these issues represent a constant challenge, for managers and directors alike. We have solutions for you.
The answer resides in our wealth of experience
Delegatus' seasoned business lawyers have the experience and skills to help you overcome the challenges of corporate governance. They have been advising clients like you on these matters for many years, both as external and internal advisors. They will assist you at every stage, whether in prevention, crisis management or in the consulting phase.
- Risk assessment and identification
- Support for the internal team
- Development or improvement of corporate secretariats and governance issues
- Ethical remediation
- Representation before regulatory authorities
- Litigation management
- Implementation and development of action and transformation plans
Contact our experienced lawyers