Practicing Labor and employment law ans litigation law is a lifestyle that I find captivating! Although I have a busy schedule, I also dedicate part of my free time to all sorts of art.
Contact with my clients is primordial, and it is important for me to establish a good working relationship with each of them.
- Accredited as a lawyer conducting investigations in psychological harassment in the workplace, Barreau du Québec | 2021
- LL.B., Law, University of Ottawa | 2015
Frédérique Lavoie has solid experience in civil and administrative litigation. Since she became a lawyer, she has simultaneously managed between 120 and 150 cases. She knows how to combine her legal strengths with her management skills to best benefit her clients.
Her areas of intervention cover all aspects of litigation, including the development of strategies, provision of legal advice and representation before the courts. She regularly appears before the Court of Quebec, the Superior Court and various administrative tribunals.
Experience in private practice
Before joining Delegatus, Frédérique was an intern and a lawyer within the Centre communautaire juridique de l’Outaouais, from 2016 to 2018. She represented multiple clients in family law, civil law and administrative law.
- Member of CBA - Quebec Chapter | 2019-
- Executive committee of legal professionals, CBA - Quebec Chapter | 2019-
- Legal Clinic for Disaster Victims—Spring flooding, Outaouais region | 2017
- Salon Accès Justice – All forms of justice | 2017
- Social affairs coordinator — Club des droits de l’enfance, University of Ottawa | 2014
Awards and distinctions
Admission scholarship at the University of Ottawa | 2012
Awarded to students from the college level who excel in their academic journey.