Area of practice
Nowadays, businesses are subject to stricter regulations in terms of governance. The role of legal advisors is becoming more and more demanding.
- Public companies have strict rules to follow, decreed by regulatory authorities.
- Private companies, driven by this trend, are also beginning to implement structures that are similar to those of public companies: establishing various committees, like audit, compensation and governance committees.
Strategic guidance in complete partnership with your teams
Our lawyers know the regulatory requirements imposed by your securities transactions made on financial markets or with institutional and private investors.
Bolstered by our relationship with the market regulation authorities, we are the business partners who guide and support you through all of your company’s firsts:
- Public offerings
- Public and private funding
- Equity restructuring
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Registration and issuance of securities
- Public takeover and acquisition funding bids
- Preparations for your shareholders’ meetings
- Inspections and regulatory investigations (IIROC, AMF, ACFM, FSB)
- Securities litigation
- All questions regarding compliance or corporate governance.
Our lawyers regularly advise securities brokers, venture capital companies and institutional investors who support companies in their search for capital.
Contact our experienced lawyers