Jazzhead. Foodie. Watch snob.
Through innovation, intensity and precision, I provide my clients with tailored, result-driven advice.
Areas of practice
- LL. B., Law, Université de Montréal | 2005
- B.Sc. with honours, Molecular and cellular biology, genetics, evolution and the biology of development, McGill University | 2000
Mr. Naccache has practiced business law since 2006. He represents a diversified clientele, from Fortune 500s to SMBs, both local and foreign, many of which publicly traded, as well as financial institutions mining companies and various professionals.
Patrick has led numerous, diverse local and international business acquisitions, and supports clients on international expansion into Canada. He regularly drafts and negotiates complex commercial agreements, and advises in the non-litigious settlement of commercial and shareholder disputes. He often acts in transactions involving mining properties in Quebec, and delivers title opinions. He has advised clients on public offerings and other transactions on the public markets.
Patrick practices with assurance in both French and English. He is known for his creative, personalized and reasoned advice, as well as his business acumen and his knack for getting things done.
Prior to joining Delegatus, Patrick worked at the Langlois Lawyers law firm. Before that he was a lawyer with Gowlings.
- Canadian legal counsel for one of the world’s largest tractor manufacturers.
- Canadian legal counsel for a large multinational concern in the control and security systems’ sector.
- Regular representation of pharmacy owners in purchase/sale transactions, as well as in various other aspects of their practice.
- Regular representation of Canadian and international mining companies in asset purchase and financing matters.
- Legal counsel for a Canadian multinational retail concern for the Quebec portion of a 1-billion-dollar financing by a US-led banking syndicate.
- Quebec legal counsel for an international mining company in connection with a 100-million-dollar financing.
- Legal counsel for multiple financial institutions in various financing matters, including drafting credit and security agreements.
Contact Patrick Naccache directly
Don’t hesitate to ask me any question.
They help me get to know you better and provide you with services that are tailored to your needs.
But first, I have a few questions for you.