Jazzhead. Foodie. Watch snob.
Through innovation, intensity and precision, I provide my clients with tailored, result-driven advice.
- LL. B., Law, Université de Montréal | 2005
- B.Sc. with honours, Molecular and cellular biology, genetics, evolution and the biology of development, McGill University | 2000
Mr. Naccache has over twelve years of business law experience. He serves a diverse clientele, from Fortune 500s to SMBs, both local and multinational, many of which are publicly traded, as well as financial institutions and health professionals.
Patrick has led various and diverse business acquisitions. He has advised clients on public offerings and other transactions on the public markets. He regularly participates in the drafting and negotiation of various commercial and corporate agreements, as well as in the non-litigious settlement of commercial and shareholder disputes.
Patrick practices in both French and English. He is known for his creative, personalized and reasoned advice, as well as his business acumen and his knack for getting things done.
Experience in private practice
Prior to joining Delegatus, Patrick worked at the Langlois Lawyers law firm. Before that he was a lawyer with Gowlings.
- Canadian legal counsel for one of the world’s largest tractor manufacturers.
- Canadian legal counsel for a large multinational concern in the control and security systems’ sector.
- Regular representation of pharmacy owners in purchase/sale transactions, as well as in various other aspects of their practice.
- Regular representation of Canadian and international mining companies in asset purchase and financing matters.
- Legal counsel for a Canadian multinational retail concern for the Quebec portion of a 1-billion-dollar financing by a US-led banking syndicate.
- Quebec legal counsel for an international mining company in connection with a 100-million-dollar financing.
- Legal counsel for multiple financial institutions in various financing matters, including drafting credit and security agreements.