To support my clients in their reflection towards a practical and satisfactory solution for all is what drives me the most as a professional. Curious, empathetic and diplomatic, I am known to quickly grasp the issues that organizations face.
- Certification for investigators of psychological and sexual harassment in the workplace, Barreau du Québec | 2021
- LL. B., Université de Sherbrooke | 2008
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, specialization in human resources management, HEC Montréal | 2005
Since 2010, Ann-Sophie has been practicing in complex and politicized environments, from the public sector to nonprofit organizations. Passionate about governance and compliance, she also practices in corporate secretariat, regulatory affairs and administrative law, as well as in educational law.
A lawyer and manager, Ann-Sophie has extensive experience in legal and strategic consulting, project management, change management and crisis management. With her in-depth understanding of public issues and her marked interest in establishing healthy organizational climates, she provides a comprehensive support service for her clients, particularly with regard to governance and compliance: from the analysis of new legislation and organizational diagnosis to the implementation of an action plan, the development of tools and then the implementation of control measures. As part of her practice, she provides awareness and guidance to businesses about lobbying activities. To this end, she gives various legal opinions concerning the need to register mandates in the Quebec registry of lobbyists. She can also act as the person responsible for drafting and publishing these mandates.
Ann-Sophie supports her clients in the drafting and review of contracts and legal documents to ensure their compliance with the provisions of new bills, including the popularization of these in plain language. She also uses her strong communication skills to provide training for all audiences, including members of boards of directors.
Ann-Sophie worked at the Commission de la construction du Québec, first as an operations advisor in the strategic coordination management team, and then as a training consultant in the professional training management team. She also practiced at the Conseil interprofessionnel du Québec as legal affairs officer, and later as acting director of legal affairs.
Prior to joining Delegatus, she served as Secretary General for the Centre de services scolaire de Montréal, actively participating in the transformation of school governance in Montreal.
Ann-Sophie began her career as a lawyer at Chabot, médiateurs-avocats and Ravinsky Ryan Lemoine before moving to the public sector.
- Active participation in the governance transformation of the Centre de services scolaires de Montréal as part of her duties as Secretary General.
- Active participation in the analysis and implementation of legislative and regulatory changes within numerous organizations, including the Conseil interprofessionnel du Québec and several professional orders.
- Vice-Chair of the Syndic decision review committee, Organisme d'autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ) | Since 2022
- Speaker, "Quebec’s professional system: perspective, reality and issues”, Université de Montréal | 2016
- Participated in the drafting of the report entitled "Report on regulatory processing: for an agile and innovative regulation", Conseil interprofessionnel du Québec | 2019
Contact Ann-Sophie Verrier directly
Don’t hesitate to ask me any question.
They help me get to know you better and provide you with services that are tailored to your needs.
But first, I have a few questions for you.