- Mediator training course, accredited by the Quebec Bar | 2017
- Certificate in Financial Management, Real estate program, HEC Montréal | 2014
- Directors Education Program, McGill University in partnership with the Rotman School of Management | 2006
- MBA with honours, Real estate concentration, Université du Québec à Montréal | 2002
- LL.B., Law, Université de Montréal | 1986
Thanks to her specialized training and her many years of practice in diverse fields of work, Carole Paré has vast experience in her practice areas. Ms. Paré is able to use her acquired knowledge in the areas of law, administration and finance with the aim of settling transactions and agreements, whether they be related to acquisitions, development, leasing, partnerships, brokerage or governance.
She brings to the table a unique viewpoint along with a pragmatic approach. She has in-depth knowledge of commercial office buildings, retirement homes, franchised restaurants, industrial buildings and retail businesses.
Before joining Delegatus, Carole was the Senior Director, Partnerships for Maestro, which was then the largest operator and owner of seniors’ residences in Quebec and a subsidiary of the Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec.
She was also Director of Legal Services for Sobeys Quebec, a leader in the food industry, and Vice President of Legal Affairs for Newmark Knight Frank Devencore, a leading Canadian commercial brokerage company.
Experience in private practice
Before joining Delegatus, she worked in private practice for 2 years, during which she represented, among others, the interests of Groupe Verdier, a real estate developer.
- Responsible for real estate development throughout Canada for Maestro, in partnership, from the purchase of the land to the opening of residences for seniors. The value of the projects was between 30 and 50 million dollars.
- Represented the Catholic Health Corporation of Manitoba in the acquisition and expansion of a residence for seniors intended for the Montreal Grey Nuns.
- Responsible for real estate transactions for Sobeys Québec, including development, leases, acquisitions and disposal of properties and servitude.
- Represented numerous clients from Newmark Knight Frank Devencore as part of their contract negotiations for leasing transactions, for office as well as industrial and commercial spaces.
- Member of the Institute of Corporate Directors (ICD)
- Member of the Urban Development Institute of Quebec (UDI)
- Board of directors of Gestion Providentia
Member of the Institut de médiation et d’arbitrage du Québec (IMAQ)
Awards and distinctions
MBA with honours, Real estate concentration, Université du Québec à Montréal | 2002