- MBA, Finance and IT, HEC
- Graduate Diploma in Management, HEC
- LL. B., Law, University of Montreal
With over 20 years of experience in executive roles in the global technology and medical imaging field, Stephanie Levert is a business lawyer passionate about technology. She is recognized for her experience in mergers and acquisitions, change management, strategic planning, corporate governance, privacy and protection of innovation.
As a result-oriented negotiator, Stephanie resolves complex business and corporate issues with her mastery of regulatory affairs, financial aspects, and business operations. In her career, she succeeded in negotiating and closing multiple important IT deals in an efficient and risk-mitigating manner that supported growth and business objectives.
Experienced in procurement and purchasing management, Stephanie is adaptable and flexible in fast-moving environments. She knows how to establish priorities quickly to meet objectives and works independently as well as part of a team, using her excellent communication skills. She is a leader with a proven ability to sustain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and a trusted influencer.
Stephanie started her career at CGI Group, as a commercial lawyer and then became business engineering director. In her most recent role, she oversaw the negotiation for large outsourcing agreements (private and governmental). She then became Radialpoint’s head of the legal department, in which she played an active role in the change of the business models to optimize and protect revenues and benefits of client and supplier agreement, which resulted in the reduction of the global legal costs by more than 80%.
She spent the next 10 years at Intelerad Medical Systems, a global software company supporting healthcare organizations. As general counsel, she provided strategic business and legal advice on corporate, governance and commercial matters while overseeing all aspects of the legal function, enterprise risk management, regulatory affairs, and contractual relationship management.
Experience in private practice
After more than 20 years of practicing in-house, Stephanie turned to corporate consulting. She worked as an executive business consultant, helping corporations with mergers and acquisitions on regards to deal readiness, evaluation, integration and mobilization, and as a consultant in legal and regulatory optimization before joining Delegatus.
- Led acquisitions and legal integrations of more than 20 companies, from buyer as well as from sell side, with private and public companies, private equity investors and investment funds.
- Supported multiple reorganizations and financing transactions including financing of $98M.
- Represented companies for transactions and negotiations in different countries, including US, Australia, UK, New Zealand, South Africa, and Kenya.
- Defined with sales and technical teams normalized elements for negotiation and contract renewals and shorten sales cycles by 50%.
- Implemented a structure to support sales growth enabling contract negotiation and signature generating 4x initial revenues, from 100 to more than 300 clients.
- Increased retention client ratio and renewal contract rate to over 95%.
- Signed more than 90% of contracts with top industry protections.
- Implemented authority levels and escalation matrix to speed up deal approvals.
- Played a key strategic role to maximize shareholders value and conduct due diligence for the acquisition of Intelerad by private equity investors.
- Board member of La Maisonnée